Saturday, November 26, 2011

Project Life Week 46

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know I am a very days late, but I wanted to share my photos from Week 46! 

I will be linking up here:



1. Sunday`
My in-laws, Oma and Opa, were out of town at a dog show so we stopped to hang out with Bella, the outdoor non-dog-show type of dog Smile 

IMG_8438

2. Monday
Little Man wasn’t feeling his best which might he fell asleep in the car at 10am!!! 

IMG_8503
We also had a photo shoot.

3. Tuesday
We went to Yo Gabba Gabba Live! It was so awesome until grumpy pants decided to hit us (again not himself), but overall I know we all had a blast at the show. 

IMG_8643

4. Wednesday
Making our FAVORITE treat- no bake energy bites! Yum! 

IMG_8806

5. Thursday
Mat up with my friend at a beautiful park. 

052

6. Friday
I was able to go the movies with my friend, Rachael. We saw Breaking Dawn!!! It was just wanted this mommy needed!!

IMG_8832

7. Saturday
One of my good friends in playgroup was moving away. It was very sad, but I threw a going away party. Everyone had so much fun even though I couldn’t help, but cry as she was leaving. 

Here is my son and her son. My son wanted to help give him a buggy ride, but he didn’t like that! 

IMG_8913
Thanks for stopping by!! Come back later for Scavenger Hunt Sunday!!
SABRINA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...