Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- photo shoot

On Monday my friend, Rachael, and I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot with our two boys. She has a fancy DSLR camera and expert photography skills so I was all for it!! 

Our two boys are quite the pair and I pray their friendship continue to grow. These two are just the wildest together! The other night I looked up (I was sitting at the table) and I see the pair of them on the fireplace, snacking on fruit snacks AND passing a microphone back and forth as though they were interviewing each other!! They are hilarious together and I have loved watching this precious friendship blossom over this year.

Here are a few of the pictures from me:

I had the idea to let our two wild boys play with wild dinosaurs to help them be more willing to take pictures. 
 IMG_8538IMG_8546IMG_8556IMG_8569IMG_8587


And a few my friend took (isn’t she awesome!!)
b so grown up at parkblake and emerson on slide at parkblake and meblake at park so handsome

Thanks for taking a look!! I will be linking up here!
Wild-and-wonderful-wednesda                   wordlesswednesday-copy

3 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pics! Kids are always fun to photograph and it's fun to see their friendship in the pics.

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Love seeing them playing together!

Thank you for linking up with Wild & Wonderful Wednesday! I hope you'll be back next week!

Anonymous said...

Aww. So very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...