Saturday, November 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hello!
Its Scavenger Hunt Sunday; one of my favorite topics to blog on! This will mostly be a Thanksgiving/turkey day inspired post since I had plenty of opportunities to HUNT DOWN these prompts! Smile 


1.  Waiting
I got my hair done and my hairdresser did a new style so I just had to take pictures. My son is on the right screaming MOMMY STOP! He had no patience to wait, but he did eventually walk away to make another giant mess in the living room. 

IMG_9338

And since I am feeling a little baby fever Smile Here is a picture of me waiting for little man to be born. Little did I know the horror that would come
me in labor

2. Foliage
I just saw Ashley’s fall collage and absolutely LOVE this idea! So here is my collage since I also LOVE documenting and photographing the change in seasons.

2011-11-23 Happy Thanksgiving

3. Candid
Captain was trying to pepper my Thanksgiving meal when he came too close to the mashed potatoes. This face is totally priceless and as you can see with the blur, I caught it just in time!
IMG_9543

4. Knife, Fork or Spoon
My Thanksgiving meal
IMG_9536

5. Rule of Thirds
While my son was barking, running and playing with my Mom’s three dogs I looked up what this meant. I think I may have got it, but I am not sure.
IMG_9493

Happy Sunday!! I hope you have a great one!! Can’t wait to look at everyone’s captures!

SABRINA

7 comments:

Cedar said...

Lovely set! Your candid is SO FUN! He looks so happy!

Serline said...

I just love that first shot! Happy Sunday!

Patrice said...

Nice photos - that a great new hairstyle!

Anonymous said...

Love your table setting photo and your first one is so creative.

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - love your new hair...and a great collage too.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love your hair. Looks great. Wonderful job on the collage.

Kmcblackburn said...

Haha...lovin' your candid shot! Little boys, God love em! And cuuuuuuute hairstyle!

Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...