Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The last few days have been super busy. We started the holiday with a marathon three hour doctors appointment on Wednesday. My son has been sick since November 9th (I had to call into work so that’s why I remember the day Smile ) and he has been a rollercoaster ever since. My sweet little boy was hitting and not sharing; so I knew he was not himself. And then on Wednesday his fever returned within ONE hour!! He was shaking and shivering. So, finally, Kaiser decided to give me an appointment where we received antibiotics after a painful x ray to rule out pneumonia. Needless to say the next day, Thursday, our son woke up with a clear nose and was jumping all around! It felt like a miracle!

And then we headed out to see my Mom and didn’t return till very late Thursday. It was a wonderful day full of family, too much food, a meltdown at the end due to no nap and crazy driving. Whew!

IMG_9393

my sister doing my makeup and hair!

IMG_9473

one of my son’s favorite activities was playing with my Mom’s 3 dogs!

IMG_9511

my Mom- the incredible, amazing chef

IMG_9531

the so-good-you-eat-till-you-burst food

IMG_9575

real life: a meltdown

Friday was just are relaxing day; catching up on house stuff! But, my son is feeling SOOO much better! We even played tackle football, jumped on the trampoline and had such a silly, fun morning!

IMG_9623IMG_9635

 

Thanks for taking a peek at my Thanksgiving!! Come back later for Project Life Week 46!

SABRINA

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!! glad better!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...