Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Project Life Week 23 and 24

Hi again!! Here is another two weeks of my Project Life! Thank you for stopping by!

 

Here is Week 23 my BIRTHDAY!!

Project Life- Week 23 both

 

The left side of Week 23

Project Life- Week 23 Left

 

Right side of Week 23

Project Life- Week 23 Right

 

When Walgreens has specials on 5x7 and 8x10 I always take advantage. Here is an 8x10 and I mounted it on 8.5x11 cardstock.

Project Life- Week 23 bd

 

I decided to screen shots of ALL my Birthday wishes on Instagram and Facebook. I then took them and printed them out at baseball card protector size. I love how they came out! I also included the weather and two movie tickets from a date night with hubby.

2012-08-022

The front side of this insert is saying bye to my sister who moved away for college. And the back side is an event we went to in town called Splash Dogs!

2012-08-213

 

Here is Week 24 both sides- A week where my son was sick for most it.

Project Life- Week 24 both

 

The top right 4x6 talks about my son not feeling so great. And the far right 3x4 is screen shots of the songs I bought on ITunes with a BD gift card.

Project Life- Week 24 Left

 

The right side of Week 24. A collage for 12 on 12 for June. (I’m doing a Shutterfly book with all my Instagram photos so I’m not too concerned about going into detail here). Also included a screen shot of the weather on a day that was extremely hot.

Project Life- Week 24 Right

 

Our first evening swim at the local pool! Definitely a great way to kick off summer!

2012-08-024

 

Thank you again for stopping by!! Have a great night! Sabrina

1 comment:

Marla said...

Totally fabulous pages! I love the bright, colorful pictures!

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...