Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby Love with Shutterfly

Hello!! I have a post planned for tomorrow to update everyone on my family’s life so be on the look out for that. After that I will be updating everyone on my Project Life status. I have the worst habit of not sharing and posting my layouts to Instagram and here! I am on Week 31 and I have only posted up to Week 20! YIkes!

I wanted to share my latest project with Shutterfly! I browed through all my pictures of my son during his first year and made a quick book using those favorites. It came together so quick and easy! I know I have all three volumes (yikes!) of his baby scrapbooks, but it is so wonderful to have something concise and simple to show off the best of my son!

Here it is:
Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.
.
Thank you for stopping by!! I am sorry it has taken so long to post! (More on that tomorrow!)
Go check out Shutterfly!!  Its my favorite way to document life next to Project Life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...