Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life Update + Summer Word Strips

Hi! It has been a month since I have blogged. I just cant find the time to blog! It is very hard to juggle everything I want to do, everything I need to do and everything fun. And with my son we have been so busy enjoying summer! Speaking of summer, I am posting some more word strips!! My Instagram friends helped me come up with a lot of these words! My username is scrapinbabygal but I am private to protect my family and the weirdos out there!!
Enjoy these!! I used my two favorite fonts, Bebas Nue and Pacifico, to make these!
Open the picture and save it! It is a PNG photo and you open it in Photoshop to use it!



Have lots of fun! Please let me know if you use them! I would love to see!
I hope and hope to post more Project Life posts!
Have a great weekend!
Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...