Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fun Word Strips Freebie

Hello and Good afternoon!! I absolutely LOVE word strips and can’t get enough of them.  Sometimes I cant find the perfect saying especially with my son and our love of the backyard. So, I asked my Instagram friends if they would interested in these and they said YES!! So I am stopping by to share the PNG file with you to download and have! I went with an Everyday, Random theme and I hope to lots more coming soon!

Here it is! Enjoy!

 

Word Strips- Everyday Random

 

Let me know if you like these!! Have a great day!! We are off to swim lessons, then Subway then back to the community pool for more swimming!! Can’t wait!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

too cute Sabrina. Thanks for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...