Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life Week 20

Hi again! I am posting again to show you Week 20. If you are new to my blog, Welcome!! My name is Sabrina and I have been documenting with Project Life for 4 years now. I am married and have a son I love to call Captain. I am a digital scrapbooker, memory keeper, Mom, wife, teacher and soon-to-be business entrepreneur (details coming this week!).  Thank you for stopping by!!

Here is the full spread with the insert page left in:

Project Life- Week 20

 

The left page. The top right photo is a collage of our fun morning at the park. My son made a ‘big decision’ to get dressed so we could leave the house. It was a proud moment for both of us. The middle 3x4 is a screen capture of some texts between my friend and I . She texted me that she was in labor!! And the bottom right 4x6 photo is me holding her new baby girl!!

Project Life- Week 20 left side

 

The right page. The title card has some added children’s washi tape from Target that my son insisted I needed. The top right 4x6 slot features 3 photos from the day I got my hair done! The third 3x4 card is my two guys exercising together. And the bottom two 4x6 photos are our fun day at our local carinval!

 

Project Life- Week 20 right side

 

The front side of this insert is a few photos I selected to showcase my love for my son. I choose a few folders, at random, on my External Hard Drive and then added some digital brushes. It was a wonderful way to celebrate Mother’s Day. (I just had hubby pick out his pictures for Father’s Day!!) The back side is more photos from our fun day at the local carnival!

 

Project Life- Week 20 inserts

Linking up with The Mom Creative

0 Blog Mom Creative PL

Thank you for stopping by!! Have a wonderful evening!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...