Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Life Week 19

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good week! I wanted to share Week 19. I am almost caught up, but I need to find 3 hours or so to really finish up everything.

 

If you are new to my blog, Welcome!! My name is Sabrina and I have been documenting with Project Life for 4 years now. I am married and have a son I love to call Captain. I am a digital scrapbooker, memory keeper, Mom, wife, teacher and soon-to-be business entrepreneur (details coming this week!).  Thank you for stopping by!!

 

Here is Week 19 with the page protectors still in.

Project Life- Week 19

 

The left page. I love the bottom right 4x6 because this my husband hugging Captain right after he returned from an all week work trip. It was the sweetest! And for the striped filler card I added a bunch of Making Memories stickers that represented the week.

Project Life- Week 19 left side

 

The right page. The top right photo is a being honest story of my struggle with Captain at the park. He had a completely melt down at the top of slide for no reason! And the bottom two 4x6 photos were taken at my Mom’s campsite where we all got together to celebrate Mother’s Day. The far right 3x4 card I created using a digital brush from Ali Edwards. I then printed it out on cardstock.

Project Life- Week 19 right side

 

The first insert is about our weekend getaway to Nevada. Tons of family fun!!

2012-002

The second insert front side is all about my sister-in-law staying with us the whole week while my husband was gone. She was the best for staying and helping me out with Captain and giving me some breaks if I needed them.

The back side is more photos from the family get together to celebrate Mother’s Day.

2012-003

 

And finally I tried something completely different with my Instagrams. I had a lot of stories told this week through Instagrams so I decided to put them on 4x6 cards and decorate. More details, instructions on how to print Instagrams on a 4x6 space and photos can be see in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review. Here is a sneak peek!

Project Life- Week 19 insta sneak

 

If you are interested in seeing any other week’s GO HERE. Thank you for stopping by! I will be linking up with The Mom Creative. I will be posting Week 20 shortly!

0 Blog Mom Creative PL

 

Have an awesome day!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...