Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week in the Life Friday

Hello! Here are my favorite captures from Friday. A fun morning at the park, silly dancing at lunch, a walk after nap and fun Daddy with at night.

 

Cereal for my breakfast! My favorite!

IMG_1036

 

Blowing bubbles of milk while watching Curious George

IMG_1052

 

Yep this is a giant mess.

IMG_1053

 

Putting B’s clothes away and hanging them up.

IMG_1057

 

Time to fill up my gas tank. Gas was $3.93 per gallon for unleaded.

IMG_1068

Heading to our favorite park for playgroup

IMG_1073

Asked my friend to snap a picture of me and B on the seesaw

IMG_1109

Doing handstands at lunch. I tried getting out of doing them, but B insisted I do it like him. And he even showed me the proper way to do them.

IMG_1150

B’s official job at lunch time is picking grapes.

IMG_1157

Stalling nap time by making a run for the backyard

IMG_1175

Reading books as nap time. This is Bear Wants More .

IMG_1188

After nap cuddles are an absolute necessity 

IMG_1194

After nap fun walk. This kid is just the cutest!

IMG_1197

Took a break from the tricycle to walk Lulu.

IMG_1208

Love capturing photos of us

IMG_1224

Daddy is home!!!

IMG_1241

Friday night means nachos!!

IMG_1247

B’s choices for stories tonight

IMG_1271

Brushing his teeth with my assistance.

IMG_1279

Goodnight little one.

IMG_1281

 

Thank you stopping by!

Have a good day!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Looks like a fun and full day!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...