Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in the Life Thursday

Hello! Yesterday I took a lot of photos with my Iphone and posted several on Instagram. My Iphone is always on me so sometimes its much more convenient. And on my camera I took 65. I am just so proud of myself for using the timer so much more. I am capturing moments that involve me which I just love. I am still struggling with the evening, bedtime routine and my time with hubby. As far as bedtime routine it would be up to hubby to take pictures since I ‘m preoccupied with little man. I’ll remind him tonight!!

I hope everyone is having fun with the project! I would love to know how you are complying this project!

Here are some camera photos, IPhone and Instagram pictures in between:

chasing the trash truck at 7:30 in the morning

050057062082

 

convinced little man we should go get breakfast and since we were out of everything Subway breakfast it was.

IMG_0935

snuggling and watching Curious George

IMG_0945

brushing our teeth

IMG_0954

me checking his teeth

IMG_0959

ready for the day!

093

 

scrubbing the fridge together and making a grocery list

IMG_0966

he knew if he had to go potty we would pass the Lego aisle on the way back. so he asked very nicely to stop and see them.

107

learning about the different types of veggies/fruits and their names

109

my good little shopper/helper got his favorite popcorn chicken at the end! I’m such a sucker!

our cart full of groceries. its quite a workout going with a kid especially when said kid had to potty THREE times!

 

120117

 

a surprise package awaits me when I get home!

 

IMG_0970

in between this is putting all the groceries away.

mass chaos trying to prepare my salad and some fruit to go w-the popcorn chicken.

and my son asking me 15 times to open the package

finally I open the package to discover a lawn owl I really wanted from Target that my Mom had bought me!! she always sends the best mail!! we love you!!

IMG_0976

in between this is eating lunch, watching a Super Why about Princess Pea and a Curious George.

putting little man down for nap and reading three books.

sitting on the potty and Captain talking up a storm about ALL kinds of things.

during nap time I played on the computer, straighten the house and did some Project Life

IMG_0978

after nap snuggles I got to work on the dishes

IMG_0981

little man played with playdough while I did dishes

IMG_0982

bringing in the trash cans together

128

running down the street to find Daddy and lucky for us there he was!!

134

running to Daddy!! so happy he is home!!

138

making pizza together

IMG_0987

yummy!!

IMG_0990

Captain did not want a haircut AT ALL but we insisted since he was way to shaggy

IMG_1007

in between this is a giant mess of hair, lots of tears and then a fun cold bath to wash off the hair

a new kid snuggling with Daddy

IMG_1013

look at this face!! up to mischief! looking so much older and grown up!

 

IMG_1025

 

tickles for my little man!!

IMG_1028

in between this is a quick visit from Captain’s partner in crime Pickle

them jumping like goof balls and playing with the couch (my friend took a ton of pictures)

putting little man to bed

he picked out 2 books (It’s my Turn and Let’s Play Safe) that were about being good friends at the park (perfect for are current learning theme: being a good friend, not being possessive, taking turns and using out words)

hanging out with hubby watching Modern Family

 

IMG_1031 

 

 

WHEW!!! I know that was a lot so I appreciate you taking a look!! Have a wonderful Friday!!

Sabrina

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...