Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Life Week 15 and 16

Hi! I hope everyone had a good and remembrance filled Memorial Day.

I wanted to share with you Week 15 and 16. There was lots of inserts this week because of Easter celebrations, a trip to Children’s Museum and a visit to the river. I only decorated the Easter inserts so that is why I only showed pictures for those inserts.  

Here is Week 15:

Project Life- Week 15



Project Life- Week 15 left side

Project Life- Week 15 right side

Our first Easter celebration with my Mom and family in the morning.
IMG_2787IMG_2788_e

And our late afternoon and evening Easter celebration with my mother and father in law.
IMG_3611IMG_3613

Here is Week 16! Lots of inserts on blooming flowers, a fun park day with my friend, the FIRST water play of the year and a birthday playgroup. A very busy week! 

Project Life- Week 16


Project Life- Week 16 left side


Project Life- Week 16 right side


IMG_3647IMG_3648

The left picture is the front of the insert and is all about water play! And the back is the birthday playgroup at the park!

IMG_3649IMG_3650

Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great day!!
Sabrina

1 comment:

Katie said...

This looks great! I just started PL (on my 25th birthday) and I'm loving looking at everyone's pages for inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...