Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project Life Week 17 and 18

Hi. Its been awhile since I posted anything! I’m excited to share with you another two weeks of Project Life! Since I am so far behind on sharing and posting I will be keeping this post quick and short!

 

Week 17 was also Week in a Life so I had NO inserts. I kept everything short and simple since most of the documenting was done in the WITL Shutterfly book.

Here it is:

 

Project Life- Week 17

 

 

Week 18 had 3 inserts! Here is the spread with the inserts (I forgot to take out the inserts and take a two page spread of just the main pages).

Project Life- Week 18

 

Here is the Left Side

Project Life- Week 18 left side

 

And the Right Side

Project Life- Week 18 right side

 

Insert one is a fun day spent Gold Panning. Lots of washi tape and no journaling since I will be doing a small Shutterfly book on the wonderful day.

Project Life- Week 18 insert gold

 

Insert two is a visit to the fish hatchery with a friend and then water play together!

Project Life- Week 18 insert fish water

Insert three is my babysitting adventures with my friend’s baby

Project Life- Week 18 insert babysitting

 

WHEW! Thank you for stopping by!!

I know I always say I will post more tomorrow and I don’t but I will *TRY*! Life is very hectic right now and I am not the best juggler of all my plates, but I’m determined to work on this during summer!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...