Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nuts about Sketches Reveals

Hello! Good morning! Today (hopefully) will be a busy day here at my blog. I have two more posts planned so it will be a fun day here at my spot in the world! 

The first Nuts about Sketches reveal is from last week. 

029-2

This layout was so much fun to make and it one of my new favorites. My sister-in-law was playing with my son at a local restaurant and he was all giggles. There were also palm trees outside so I went with that them. I die cut the layered palm tree using Bazzill NEW Two Scoops Cardstock (LOVE IT!). I also die cut the flowers. The papers are Queen & Company.

Family 2011- Amanda flying high

Some close ups:

IMG_3932IMG_3933IMG_3934


The second Nuts about Sketches reveal is from yesterday.
030-2

I used photos from my husband and son mowing the lawn together back in February. I used a mix of patterned papers from We R Memory Keepers, Crate Paper and Bella Blvd. Keep this layout pretty simple. 

Family 2011- Daddy and blake mowing

Some close ups:
IMG_4669IMG_4670IMG_4671


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...