Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Blog Challenge

Another discovery surfing around blogs and Pinterest!!! I found MANY things, but one was this FABULOUS challenge ALL ABOUT FALL!!! 

Fall is quickly becoming my favorite season with the beautiful, rich colors, fun activities, fall boots, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins… The list goes on and on!!
Be sure to check out this blog:

Blog- FabulousFallChallenge1

The topic for today (Monday) was FALL TV SHOWS!!

Excited for this NEW shows:

Currently watching and LOVING Terra Nova (I just hope it doesn’t turn into a Heroes that gets hyped up then crazy then canceled)

Up All Night

New Girl 

Pan Am

Excited for these RETURNING shows:

Sister Wives (I just cant help my curiosity with their lifestyle) 

Glee

Raising Hope

Chuck

Modern Family

Parenthood

Desperate Housewives (I know I know my husband keeps telling the show has ‘jumped the shark’ but I feel I just have to finish the show. I am getting tired of the craziness.)


thank you for this wonderful challenge!!! hope you had fun reading my list!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We like a lot of the same shows! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...