Monday, August 8, 2011

Sketch Support

I have been just awful with posting my scrapbook layouts. I get so busy with everything else that actually posting my layouts is dead last. 

I did these a few weeks ago when I saw the awesome sketch from Sketch Support. This sketch is also in Volume 8 which I had also just received in the mail along with Volume 5 and one-pagers Volume 1. I have been using all three like CRAZY!!! 

This first layout is from Halloween and I took a lot of inspiration from Allison Davis’s layout where she added several 3x4 photos to the right side. 

I used the Blackbird collection from My Mind’s Eye. To make the wave I used Bo Bunny’s fabulous flex ruler. I then just added a variety of diecut stars and brads. The title is chipboard from the collection.
Family 2010- Halloween

Some close ups:
IMG_0070IMG_0072
IMG_0073

____________________________________________________

The second layout is from our Fourth of July celebration. I stuck to the photo sizes and the suggestion of stars. I used Creative Imaginations fourth collection from last year (I think) and the gray dotted pp is Echo Park. I then just die cut or punched several stars and added Want2Scrap bling along the wavy line. 

Family 2011- 4th of July

some close ups:
IMG_0096IMG_0097
IMG_0098IMG_0099

THANKS FOR READING AND STOPPING BY!!! I ALWAYS LOVE THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and that big star on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Becky said...

Hey Sabrina! Loving these LOs! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Miss ya!

Katie said...

Great layouts! I love the wave on the Halloween layout, it adds such a great feel to the page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...