Sunday, August 7, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hello. It feels like it has been forever since I wrote a blog post; but I have had an incredibly busy week. I picked up some substitute shifts which put a wrench in the day since it was in the middle of the day. Oh well! Hope everyone had a good week!
Here to share my photos for this week’s hunt:
Blog- Scavenger Hunt

1. Seeing Double/Two
IMG_0217

went with something literal: two swings and the two swing shadows

2.  Whatever
butterfly

I took this prompt as whatever/random photo/just because photo. I saw this shadow and it completely looked liked a butterfly. I love when I notice little things like this. 

3. Sweet
IMG_0255

nothing beats having a sweet treat while you craft. I love having m&ms and/or hot tamales. 

4. Space
blake and lulu

Peeking through this gate I see my son ‘feeding’ our dog Lulu. She is actually scarfing down the food since she thinks Captain is stealing her food. Its so fun to watch these two!

5. Bright
pink flowers
beautiful pink flowers in full bloom.

thanks for stopping by!!! have a wonderful sunday!!

15 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

I LOVE your "whatever" shot. What is striking to me is the basically monochromatic photo with the touch of green in the toenail polish! Brilliant!

Kathy

www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

Saun said...

Nice shots my favorite is the swings.

Katie said...

I love the flowers, they are gorgeous! And the shadow is awesome, I love when something just pops out at you like that!

Christy said...

I love how you did the seeing double shot. And I agree that it looks like a butterfly.

Simon said...

Great shadow shot on seeing double and your bright shot is very pretty-such brilliant pink. Looks like dog and child have the whole food sharing worked out.

Ashley Sisk said...

Nicely done - I really like your first shot.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love the m&m's- one of my favorite guilty pleasures!

Marianela said...

Beautiful bright photo! I love how the sun shines down on the pink leaves of the flowers like that. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Great job! I liked seeing double.

Sara said...

Great set and interpretations!
Thanks for visiting me @ Chasing Rainbows and leaving a lovely comment.

Stasha said...

Love the bright. And your boy is quite the helper...

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

The flowers are gorgeous!

Valeria said...

Good entiries. Seeing double is my favorite

Melanie said...

LOVE LOVE LooooVE your whatever shot! Totally can see a butterfly.
Your lil one is too stinkn cute!

Btw, haha... thanks for the sweet comment. I feel pretty darn old sometimes, but kinda hard not to with a brillliant wild 2 year old! Love him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...