Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Hello and Good Evening. I have always seen and read other blogs with ‘Wordless Wednesday’ posts, but have never joined until now!! 

I hope every one had a good day and I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and take a peek into my family’s life. 

I will be linking up here:


Blog- wordless wed
IMG_7529
my little firecracker making some muscles for me while chasing after the two dogs

IMG_7495
 love this I got this cool shot. my little firecracker squirting his toy from Auntie


IMG_7516
 sweet kisses for auntie


 my sister-in-law snapped this of me and cutie pie

IMG_7583
fireworks 

IMG_7594
throwing and learning how to throw really hard POP ITS!! 


IMG_7608
I kept playing with my shutter priority to take better pictures. I think these turned out ok, but I will keep practicing 

IMG_7629
three generations of poole boys

IMG_7635
trying to get a family picture while firecracker is trying very hard to run away


THANKS FOR LOOKING and STOPPING BY!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these!! His shirt is tooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brooke said...

What a wonderful 4th! Your fireworks shots turned out great ;D

Gina Kleinworth said...

Looks like a really fun time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...