Hello!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!! Our holiday was full of family fun, fireworks and my son doing some naked swimming!! (He gets the ‘nudist’ thing from his Oma lol)
I will be linking up with this awesome blogs:
1. Sunday June 26th ---> Just a typical day at our house. Trying to do laundry and chores, but all the little man wanted to do was go outside. And I am always looking for new ways to incorporate myself into pictures so I took this first one just holding at my arm.
I got my son to pose with me by bribing him with FIVE chocolate M&M’s
2. Monday June 27th ---> A big day around here! My son got his first tricycle, we had a date night AND the best part was getting FOUR priceless everyday family shots at the end of the night. I LOVE them all!
3. Tuesday June 28th ---> Rain was in the forecast for today which was so strange. The rain didn’t come till the afternoon so then we had to RUN outside to bring in all the toys.
4. Wednesday June 29th ---> Plums are literally raining in our backyard. My son loves to pick them up and throw them into the bushes (for the birds of course) and sometimes he tastes despite them looking not edible.
5. Thursday June 30th ---> We started off the morning by waiting for the trash truck.
6. Friday July 1st ---> It was sticky hot so we were in pool and when I say WE I mean I decided to get in as well. My son even poured some buckets of water on my head. And prior to this I was UP in a TREE picking plums!!
7. Saturday July 2nd ---> The two kids playing with each other. Sometimes my son thinks that the ball is his and he starts screaming at Lulu. Its pretty funny watching those two!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!