Hello. I haven’t posted in a few days since I am feeling a little blue. I am just very tired and not feeling very cheery. I will blog more about that later……
Due to that I am reaching into my archives for all these photos except for bling. Sorry about that.
I will be linking up at Ashley Sisk’s blog:
1. Things that look like the Alphabet ---- I love when I notice ordinary, little things like this bird perched on our antenna (that serves no purpose). And the antenna reminded me of a quirky letter T
2. Weather ---- I love the town we live in and our the beautiful scenic trials and places to go. And to drive most places we have to cross over a bridge. This is one of the bridges.
3. Bling ---- Since I always hold the camera I am always trying to come up with different ways to include myself in pictures. This is my necklace for Fourth of July. I wore a red tank top, jean skirt and my three-layered BLING white necklace.
4. Tangled ---- A tangled mess of beautiful sea weed on the beach. It is so pretty to look at, but I don’t care to touch it or swim near it.
5. Dark ---- My son was fascinated with the tunnel and the rushing water at Monterey Aquarium. He loved waiting for the water to come rushing down. And it was special because I captured a picture of him being fascinated in this same spot at only 9 months old.
I just LOVE the contrast between the rushing water that is full of water and the darkness of my husband and son.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!