Good afternoon!! And Happy Fourth of July to my fellow Americans!! I am just scrapping, listening to Pandora and hoping Walgreens prints my pictures.
This week’s photos were definitely a challenge!! I will be linking up at Ashley’s blog:
1. Pop of Color ---> I have two shots for this prompt this week.
The first is a picture of two purple plump ripe plums laying in the dirt. It is literally raining plums in our background and we have started to pick them, but there are large portions of the tree we can’t reach.
This second shot was taken using Saturation mode on my camera. My son loves the water, his pool and his balls in there. Its how we spend most days and on this particular evening he had escaped into the background (with just a shirt and underwear) while I was trying to make dinner.
2. Crossing Thresholds---> I took this many months ago, but I love this photo. It almost look like a haunting, but beautiful nature path. I added a few touches in Picasa
3. X- RAY ---> My scoliosis x-ray from 2004, but I took this photo today. I have a 38 degree curve to the right and rib cage sticks on the left. Plus, I am a one curved woman
4. Toy ---> My son is not a traditional kid who LOVES toys or plays with anything in particular. So, I consider his TRAMPOLINE his favorite toy since he is in constant motion and loves to jump. The things my son can climb on, jump on, jump over and the acrobat feats he can pull off are amazing.
I couldn’t get any good shots of him jumping so I took the trampoline outside and started shooting. He quickly said ‘HOT’ cause the trampoline was hot so I let him put the hose on it. Why not right?? Its summer!! I then got EVEN MORE shots!!
this is my son’s way of saying AWESOME by putting his arm up in the air! its pretty cute!
5. Hidden ---> I go looking for our little Lulu and, sure enough, she is hiding from our OTHER wild animal- Hambone. Sometimes she just needs a break from all his hyperness and screaming at her (happy screams when they are playing together). But, for being a tough, feisty lady she sure is patience and loving to little man.
THANKS for stopping by!!! I appreciate you taking the time to read my post and look at my photos!!
Have a Happy Fourth!!