My latest obsession is definitely Pinterest!! I have used up almost all my data for the entire month while we were on our 2 day trip to Monterey! I can’t stop PINNING!!!
Here are my FIVE favorite finds this week!!
1. How awesome is this sketch and blog!! I just love how it uses simple 4x6, but you easily make many changes to the sketch to fit your photos!
2. LOVE this dress!! the color scheme just rocks!!
3. What cool journaling cards!! And this Etsy shop also has a ton of other fun things to enhance your layouts or mini albums.
4. I just LOVE this flower and I am so glad my quilling strips will finally have a purpose. I am also looking for quick way to make flowers and this is just awesome!!
5. I first saw these necklaces on NapTimeTog’s blog and I fell in love! I hope to be purchasing a brown, blue and multi-colored (all of which broke due to mommy’s little man).
Happy Weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!!
AND LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR FAVORITES IF YOU ARE ON PINTEREST!