And due to our vacation being a little last minute I didn’t get Project Life Week 21.
BUT FIRST I wanted to Congratulate (and THANK!!) Geri for linking up with the first Weekend Scrapping! I was so nervous about that no one would link up and I jumped for joy when I had Geri link up!! So please, Geri, pick your FIVE goodies and then send me an email or message telling which ones and your address!
Tomorrow, FRIDAY, I will be sharing my new addiction!! PINTEREST!! I literally can’t stop pinning things, starting new boards and searching for things to pin!!
NOW OUR TRIP:
1. yummy fries for lunch on the way down
2. stopping at a beach to play in the ocean, chase the waves and be silly
3. stopping for a family picture. can you tell it was windy?
4. we went on a wonderful (and adventurous) walk to discover Monterey. I LOVE taking pics of flowers!
5. on our adventurous we stumbled upon a great museum (for next time) and were smack-dab in the middle of a historic park! it was beautiful!
6. went down to the water and Captain found a red rock to use as a telephone. so imaginative
7. I took a pic of the marina and my shadow
8. part of my love for trips to the ocean is the weathered, aged, full-of-history architecture. this is a weathered bench
9. little dude’s favorite hotel activity was cooking money in the microwave. it was hilarious.
10. spent over four hours at the aquarium and little man passed out at hour four
11. we had to stop at some of the local fruit stands. we got local cherries, garlic and apricots (and one mango from Mexico).
WHEW! thanks for stopping by and reading about little trip!!