Saturday, June 25, 2011

Found Sketches === Layouts!!

Through Pinterest I discovered TWO sketches. One from Heather Landry found HERE and the other is from Nichol Magourik and found HERE

This first layout from Heather features my son’s self portraits using my camera. I have previously blogged about it HERE. He managed to get three adorable photos that are just priceless.

I kept the layout pretty simple. I used 2 Doodlebug Design Petite Prints (my favorites and SOO versatile) and a chunk of Echo Park Little Boy. I also die cut a camera and pop dotted it. 

Blake 3rd- Self Portraits

Here are some close ups:
IMG_6157IMG_6156

The second layout from Nichol Magourik. I used some wonderful photos I captured of my son and I sitting/playing in his cottage. We got a break from the crazy rain and immediately RAN outside. My son had been learning from Yo Gabba Gabba how to make a silly face so he loved making silly faces with me. 

I used my FAVORITE SPRING line ever Crate Paper Neighborhood collection.
Family 2011- Mommy and Blake photobooth

Some close ups:
IMG_6161IMG_6160


Thanks for looking and stopping by!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!!! the colors are great and loving the photos in that first one...tooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Landry said...

Thank you very much for using my sketch and for linking it back to the blog! Not everyone takes the time and it means a lot to me. You layout turned out SO adorably!

Jill Sarginson said...

These are great sketches, I'm going to have to stalk you, I mean find you over on Pinterest ... ;)

Love that site! :) i found a couple of great sketches there too. I should go surf there after I get acu! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...