Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Good afternoon!! I am posting to share with my five photos from this week’s Scavenger Hunt.
I will be linking up here:
Blog- Scavenger Hunt
1.  Windows/Doors ---- This is our iron metal security door that leads to the backyard. Part of it makes a heart shape which I thought was interesting. 

IMG_6941

2.  Eyelashes --- I took this while I was bored on the way down to Monterey. 

IMG_5223

3. Paint --- My son’s favorite activity is making a giant mess with his paints.  I saturated the colors via Picasa.

paint 6-24

4. Leaf Veins --- I took a large view of our growing grape vines this morning and then a close up of the leaves. 


 IMG_6955

5. Faceless Portrait --- This is me with my feet in the mud. I am a preschool teacher through and through. I do not mind getting messy at all; and besides messy children usually means happy kids. 

IMG_6622

Thanks for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I had fun enjoying your shots for this weeks hunt..

Katie said...

Nice pictures! I love your last one! Great job! :)

Katie

Ashley Sisk said...

Lovely job - I especially love your eyelash shot. Great job!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just love your faceless portrait shot!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):)

Tara said...

love that last shot!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love your eyelash shot and your faceless portrait shot.

deb duty said...

My favorite is the eyelashes. I LOVE the freckles!

Marianela said...

Great shot with the leaf veins photo! :) I like how the brightness of the sun reflex on the leaf, making the veins visible.

Valeria said...

Very nice entries. I love the mess and colors on paint, very cool.

Brooke said...

What a great set. I loved your eyelash shot.
Also, I think this is my first visit and WOWSA - you are an awesome scrapper. Loads of inspiration ;D I will be back for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...