Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

Good evening!! I have the latest Sketchy Thursday sketch to share!



We had our very own SPRING MYSTERY!! A beautiful bird showed up one Saturday afternoon and at first I thought it was a statue, but 6 hours later the bird was still there. So, I concluded it was a mother bird sitting on some eggs. I was so excited and couldn't wait to see the eggs when they hatched. The bird, a Mourning Dove, sat non-stop for over 4 days. And then shortly after the bird just disappeared and no eggs had hatched. I was pretty bummed and now it is our mystery as to why that bird was there. 

this is the bird:


 For this layout I used Basic Grey Origins papers to put this layout together. The green vine and buttons is from Little Red Cottage! I layered some patterns strips and a die cut border below the photos. I also scattered some flowers and brads. And finally I doodled a border. 


some close ups:



thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love the leaves with the ivy! The flowers are just darling and cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I was trying to figure out if that was you on Scrapbook.com yesterday when I commented on this there! I thought it was ... but I wasn't 100% sure! LOL! Well... you KNOW I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Thanks sooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...