Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nuts about Sketches Bd Day 6 and 7

Hello and HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!! 

I hope everyone is having fun and doing/creating lots of great things!! My husband has been '”letting” me scrap on and off since 9am!! He is the best!!
I wanted to share the LAST TWO sketches for Nuts about Sketches for their BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! And you have until MAY 15th to get your linked up! 


This is day 6:

I used some photos of my son with candy canes during our day-after Christmas shopping! The paper are Basic Grey Jovial and I die cut some candy canes.

some close ups:
IMG_2492IMG_2493
___________________________________

This is day 7:
007
(Silly me forgot to turn mine into Shawn so its not on the blog. Sorry Shawn!! I such a goof! Smile )


I used photos from this past fall of my son, husband and dear father-in-law trimming the grape vines and cleaning up all the leaves. My son was so proud of himself and LOVED helping!
I die cut some trees and then added leaf buttons and regular buttons from Little Red Cottage.
some close ups:

GO CHECK OUT NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh these are FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors...and loving the little buttons on that 2nd one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nati Tristan said...

Oh My goodness those are darling! Both of them! I think my favorite is the Armed and Dangerous though. He's just sooo cute!!!!!! And you cant see him dangerous.. although lol.. lol cute! Happy mother's day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...