Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nuts about Sketches BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Good morning! I have TWO sketches from Nuts about Sketches to share today! 

Here is yesterday's sketch- Birthday Sketch #4

I kept this 2-pger pretty simple by using a ton of the chipboard in the Mind Eye's Blackbird collection. I hand cut a large bracket shape to spread over the two pages and used some striped paper over two pages. I also misted the entire background. For the title I matted the green letters on beige colored paper then pop dotted them. 


Some close ups:
 ____________________________


And today's sketch is SO MUCH FUN and probably one of my favorites!! 



I used some photos from this past summer of my husband and son sharing the last peach from our garden. I went with a fun, citrus-y color scheme. I even used PINK on a guys layout!! AND ALL the fabulous buttons are from Little Red Cottage at Etsy. I love her buttons! If you know my style I use a lot of buttons and so I think her buttons are high quality and are just as good as Basic Grey's buttons. Go check her out!! 

I also layered in several papers and hand made a peach. I then doodled in a border to finish off layout.



Some close ups:





thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love those layouts Sabrina! You always make them look so happy!

Michele Reed said...

I just adore how you used the hand dyed orange pinwheel buttons!! Darling layout! I love buttons too, come again soon! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these!! I love love love the colors and loving the buttons on that second one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...