Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scrap that Baby

My first design team reveal is up on SCRAP THAT BABY!!! Prompt 25 was all about LUCKY or I'm lucky to be your Mommy!! 

When I started this layout I had a total scrap fart on what sketch I should use!! I finally decided on a Page Map sketch from book 2. I also checked off a layout on my "want to scrap" list; which was to scrap a few pictures of my son and I in his first year. Since the theme was "lucky" I went with green, yellow and brown as my color scheme. I also used some new Sassafras flowers and some  Life's Little Occasions white flowers.

Here is my layout!


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! don't forget to wear GREEN!!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

Congrats on your first post! It's a wonderful layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...