Friday, March 4, 2011

Scrap that Baby Challenge

Hello!! So excited to ANNOUNCE I made the SCRAP YOUR BABY Design team. I was so nervous to apply, but decided to go for it! I love all their baby prompts and can't wait for the coming prompts! 

This week's prompt is HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! Everyone should definitely do this challenge since its an EASY topic AND there is an AWESOME prize possibility through ALLY SCRAPS!! 

And Ally Scraps just posted their new sketch challenge!! Its awesome and I will definitely be using it soon!

Here a few pages I did for my son's FIRST birthday. And I cant believe his SECOND birthday is in 24 DAYS!! Time flies!!  



1 comment:

Amarilys said...

congrats Sabrina! Love the layouts of your little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...