Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life Baby

Hello!!
For my first child I was a traditional scrapper with all the time in the world to scrap tons of pages about all kinds of things. But, now with my second child, I have simplified and become realistic about how I want to use my precious scrap time. Now, I use Project Life to document everything- our daily life, my second child’s life, my son’s life in monthly format and special albums like backyard fun or vacations. Project Life has me hooked and I love the pocket style of scrapbooking.
Here are several pages from my daughter’s book. I used the Project Life Digital Baby Girl Kit. 00 title page
0 page 1 expecting you L0 page 1 expecting you R0 page 2 nursery L0 page 2 nursery R0 page 3 your arrival L0 page 3 your arrival R
Come back tomorrow to see several more pages!! I just love how easy digital is. And just so you know I will be printing my books through Shutterfly and getting the layflat pages plus the adhesive pocket in the back.
Thank you so much for looking!
I will be linking at The Mom Creative.
Sabrina


1 comment:

Terri G. said...

Wonderful baby book!!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...