Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Project Life Week 31 and 32

Hello! I wanted to share with some more weeks that I have completed, but keep forgetting to share.

 

Here is Week 31

 

Project Life- Week 31

I included a screen shot of my son writing a letter on the IPhone.

Project Life- Week 31 left

Favorite photo this week is an 1-in-a-million shot of my son and I outside. I made the Children’s Museum collage using Picasa. The Hello Sweet Summer card is from This Kalil Life I absolutely LOVE her blog and she always the BEST freebies!! Have you seen her Halloween ones? Wow!

Project Life- Week 31right

 

IMG_3037

 

IMG_3039

 

Here is Week 32

 

Project Life- Week 32

This week my friend and I continued our Kid Olympics with our two boys. My son also signed up for Preschool this week!!

Project Life- Week 32 left

Both You Say the Funniest Things and Sun is Shining is from This Kalil Life. I just love your cards!!

Project Life- Week 32 right

 

Project Life- Week 32 insert swimming

 

Project Life- Week 32 insert 5x7

 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Sabrina

I will be linking up with The Mom Creative

0 Blog Mom Creative PL

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Your Week 32 title card is so cute. Also love the 'down by the ocean' text and photo! Just lovely!
Ronnie xo

Craftcherry said...

Beautiful layouts. Love the swimming lesson insert. I'm going to have to check out This Kalil Life. You got some really cute shots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...