Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week in the Life Tuesday

 

Good morning! I took about 115 pictures, but we did have a playgroup and a wild adventure at TJ Maxx. When I saw Ali Edwards post with all the self portraits I really want to capture more of those moments with me. And today I have work for 5 hours so I am hoping I can convince my mother-in-law to capture a few pictures with my son. Anyways, on to the photos.

self timer captured us making pancakes.

IMG_0674

yum. pancakes!

IMG_0683

dancing and brushing our teeth

IMG_0690

showered and ready for the day

IMG_0694

waiting at Kaiser for my name to be called. thank goodness for the Iphone

IMG_0708

more blood work. so tired of going to Kaiser.

IMG_0711

little man put away with Kaiser and waiting so the park is definitely want he deserved. here he is running free.

IMG_0717

oh my!! climbing so high!

IMG_0724

swinging with his best gal pal CC

IMG_0744

me driving

IMG_0757

silly Captain in the back

IMG_0759

dishes. not my favorite

IMG_0764

picked out his 3 books for nap and totally tired.

IMG_0765

went to work from 2:30 to 5:00

Captain woke up after only 1.5hr nap inconsolable. Luckily, my husband was there and offered to take him to our bed to cuddle. He went back to sleep and was still asleep when I got home at 5:05. Poor guy, he was wiped out!

our idea of a ‘restaurant’ has changed over the years. Del Taco is a restaurant and Captain is beyond thrilled to get to eat out AND at the restaurant.

IMG_0785

going nuts in TJ Maxx. that’s what happens when Captain eats a good, protein filled meal. He put this hat on and said he was cowboy and was going to go capture a cow. The cow he captured is this red suitcase.

IMG_0806

Grandma (my Mom) missed Skype-ing since we havent done it in several months; so we decided to Skype this evening. Captain was so excited to talk to Grandma and told her he loved her. Oh and wanted to see Papa and all the doggies.

IMG_0811

Daddy captured me and Captain brushing his teeth.

IMG_0852

 

Whew!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!! Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Stephanie Doyle said...

Great ideas! Loved following your day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...