Sunday, April 22, 2012

I’m back

 

Its been a rough month or so for me. I still haven’t quite come to terms with whats happened, but I am dealing with it. I don’t think I could ever share what happened since my husband wants to keep this between our family. So, I am respecting his decision since he very much a private man. There has been lots of blood work, doctor visits and tears. Thankfully, we past the worst part and are thinking positive for the future. So, that is why I had stopped blogging. Sometimes life is more important and requires more time Winking smile 

126

 

026

027

 

031-001

 

And now I am turning my focus to PROJECT LIFE and WEEK IN THE LIFE!! I am working on Week 13 through 16 and hope to catch up tonight so as to be prepared for tomorrow’s start of Week in the Life. I am doing a digital version of the project since I know that’s the only way I am going to get the project done!

My theme seems to have lots to do with 7. I want to document my outfits, my son’s and hubby’s for all 7 days. All 7 days of one particular meal (I havent decided). Also, all the books we read our son and 7 ‘from where I stand’ shots (basically you look down at your feet in any place and snap a picture. there is even a hashtag for it on Instagram.

I will be using Project Life Digital Page Protectors, Instagram photo template from Cathy Zielske, TONS of brushes from Ali Edwards AND then I will comply ALL of this into a 12x12 Shutterfly book! So excited!

Here is a list of ideas I complied for Week in the Life!!

 

week-in-the-life-ideas

2 comments:

Jade Cook said...

I hope things get better for you :)

Anna C said...

Hope things settle down for you soon. Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...