Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 

Hello. I haven’t been around much this week since I have been feeling yuck and tired. Little man keeps getting early and I’m staying up too late. I need to learn my lesson and just go to bed! And right will now I am watching Grimm with hubby! We love this show and are completely hooked!

 

1. Water- holding up my water bottle on a walk this evening

water

2. Light- I love sun flares and any chance I can get to take pictures with a bright spot of sun I jump on it! This was at our local park on Friday.

IMG_7123

3. Chocolate- A bowl of yummy chocolates at my friends baby shower.

IMG_7152

4. Animal- This might be a stretch,  but this the animal bag I gave my friend at her shower.

IMG_7147

5. Crowded- This also may be a stretch, but when I thought of crowded I immediately thought of all the trees ‘crowded’ with blossoms!

IMG_7137

 

 

thank you for stopping by!!

sabrina

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture of your water bottle. Everything about that photo is great. The shot of the sunburst is really nice too.

Desirae R said...

Your water bottle picture is really neat! And also... mmmm those pink m&m's look good!

Tamar SB said...

Those clouds are amazing! The m&ms are making me hungry for chocolate! great finds!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really like your last shot.

Nicki said...

I enjoyed your take on this week's words. Your last shot could also work for crowded clouds/sky - very nice.

Patrice said...

Great shots - love chocolate!

Honey Mommy said...

I like your light shot. I need to be more brave about shooting the sun!

I shot M&Ms this week too, but yours are definitely more feminine than my regular ones!

Rose Clearfield said...

Great photos. The animal bag and the tree both work perfectly for those themes.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Mmmmmmmmmm- those M&M's look so good.

The Lady Okie said...

Great light shot! Crowded is a good one too :) Hope you're having a great Sunday.

BF said...

Your water shot is also a good light shot. Very nice set.

Valeria said...

Love the sunflare

Splendid Little Stars said...

great interpretations!
The pink on pink m&ms are lovely!
I would love to see some trees "crowded" with blossoms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...