Saturday, March 10, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 

Hello. I haven’t been around much this week since I have been feeling yuck and tired. Little man keeps getting early and I’m staying up too late. I need to learn my lesson and just go to bed! And right will now I am watching Grimm with hubby! We love this show and are completely hooked!

 

1. Water- holding up my water bottle on a walk this evening

water

2. Light- I love sun flares and any chance I can get to take pictures with a bright spot of sun I jump on it! This was at our local park on Friday.

IMG_7123

3. Chocolate- A bowl of yummy chocolates at my friends baby shower.

IMG_7152

4. Animal- This might be a stretch,  but this the animal bag I gave my friend at her shower.

IMG_7147

5. Crowded- This also may be a stretch, but when I thought of crowded I immediately thought of all the trees ‘crowded’ with blossoms!

IMG_7137

 

 

thank you for stopping by!!

sabrina

13 comments:

becomingmyideal said...

I really like the picture of your water bottle. Everything about that photo is great. The shot of the sunburst is really nice too.

Desirae R said...

Your water bottle picture is really neat! And also... mmmm those pink m&m's look good!

Tamar SB said...

Those clouds are amazing! The m&ms are making me hungry for chocolate! great finds!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - really like your last shot.

Nicki said...

I enjoyed your take on this week's words. Your last shot could also work for crowded clouds/sky - very nice.

Patrice said...

Great shots - love chocolate!

Honey Mommy said...

I like your light shot. I need to be more brave about shooting the sun!

I shot M&Ms this week too, but yours are definitely more feminine than my regular ones!

Rose said...

Great photos. The animal bag and the tree both work perfectly for those themes.

Gina @ Gigi Marie Photography said...

Mmmmmmmmmm- those M&M's look so good.

Amanda said...

Great light shot! Crowded is a good one too :) Hope you're having a great Sunday.

BF said...

Your water shot is also a good light shot. Very nice set.

Valeria said...

Love the sunflare

Splendid Little Stars said...

great interpretations!
The pink on pink m&ms are lovely!
I would love to see some trees "crowded" with blossoms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...