Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Week 9


Hello! Happy Tuesday (at least we hope!). I spent a ton of time planning this week and I think it was just too much. I need to get to the point where I find time to document a little each day. Being able to accomplish a little bit each day, especially with adding the digital supplies, would be a huge help in staying ahead. And I feel so guilty spending two evenings on the computer working on adding digital elements or just planning. Sigh. Oh well!! There is always next week to make a change!! 

Blog- mom creative
Naptime Momtog

Here is the week with all the inserts

Project Life- Week 9 inserts

Without the inserts

Project Life- Week 9

Left side 

I used a Cathy Zielske’s tiny template no. 4 for my hair appt and a Gennifer Bursett Photo Journalers Vol 1. for my window decorations.
And I had to include the sweet photo of my sister-in-law coming to rescue on Wednesday. I was very emotional about the cast being put on and she came right over to hang out with us. She is making Captain hot cocca in this picture. 

Project Life- Week 9 left

Right side

The top photo documents what happened on Monday with my son and his inability to walk. I used Ali Edward’s I Heart Stories for the “today’s challenge”
The toy r us 3x4 photo is another Gennifer Bursett Photo Journalers Vol 1. 

Project Life- Week 9 right

Inserts
I used a 8.5x11 page protector to include my son’s doctor bracelet, some stickers he received, our pink X-Ray paper, an appt confirmation and my son’s big boy bed chart. Lots of good stuff!!
I also had a 8x10 digital page that I mounted on 8.5x11 cardstock. It documents my son’s doctor appointment on Wednesday and getting his cast.

Thank you stopping by! Have a great day!
Sabrina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages! I never would have thought to take photos in the hairdressers but what a good idea! Love your pages!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Melanie said...

Wow, you are doing such an amazing job w/ this Sabrina! I admire you, I'm not sure I could stay w/ it. Very cool mama!

Chris Coryell said...

Your pages look great! Love the bright green cast. It's hard to document the hard times, but so necessary. Thanks for sharing!

Julie
http://iamjuju.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, love your pages. Looks like a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...