Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wild and Wonderful Wednesday

After a rough 2 days spent at home we finally got out of the house for a walk!! Monday I just wanted to stay home and get caught up on laundry, but this backfired when little man woke up today (Tuesday) feeling not-so-good. He didn’t even want to the park!! I asked him what he wanted to do and he said ‘nothing’! I was shocked, but, thankfully, he finally said a walk was good! 

We talked about a chattering blue jay on the mailbox, neighbors and their trash cans (my son is obsessed with trash trucks and cans!), how going up hill is hard and down hill makes his tricycle go fast and what cactus are. We also took a short video of us on the walk. 

Here are some photos via Instagram: 

Our neighbor's beautiful maple tree (I think) is starting to have blooms on it. I love documenting this tree through the year.
iphone, everyday 052
iphone, everyday 054

Little man and his sister dog, Lulu
iphone, everyday 053
Cactus
 iphone, everyday 055
iphone, everyday 056

Just this simple walk completely rejuvenated us both. I was thrilled to be out the house (even though I really wanted to go to Michaels) and getting some cute snapshots is always a bonus!!
Linking up here:
NapTime MomTog

and
then, she {snapped}


Thanks for stopping by!!
Sabrina 



Pin It

2 comments:

Desirae R said...

Sorry your little man wasn't feeling great. Sounds like the walk was good though :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love that second one!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...