Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life Week 7

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Are you excited for another round of Project Life shares?!?! I know I am! I say it every week, but I love looking at other Project Lifers stories!! 

Our week was pretty busy since we did have lots of Valentine themed activities. Two playgroup parties and celebrating our anniversary were the big things this week! But, now looking at the week it doesn’t seem so busy! I did decide to not do any extra page protectors this week and am waiting to order my Instagram prints. 

(pictures are the best since my camera was dying, forgot to charge the batteries)

Here is the week w-the inserts

Project Life- Week 7 

Without Inserts

Close up left side- the small collages are from Cathy Zielske Tiny Template 1



 Close up right side- the first journaling card on the left is a Valentine from me to hubby (his is hidden). It is Cathy Zielske’s Love Journaling Cards. And the ‘Happy Valentine’s Day is from HERE


The extras- artwork from a school I subbed at, my son’s artwork to Ms. Pattycakes, our Valentine cards from Grandma and my son’s artwork from a playgroup activity
 IMG_6234

I also used these other digital products:
Embracing the Everyday, Life in Pictures, Heart Days of the Week, This One, and Thank You Friend

Blog- mom creative

Naptime Momtog

Thank you for stopping by!!! 

Sabrina

4 comments:

Cami said...

Love your pages this week. I just love seeing what everyone is doing. I like your artwork inserts.

Suzanne said...

I really like the heart punches with the Cobalt paper! Great pages.

Tracy said...

great pages this week. I popped over from the mom creative. I too love seeing what everyone else comes up with each week.

Anonymous said...

Love your pages and your extras.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...