Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello!! I’m still here!

Hello! And Merry Christmas! I am sorry to have gone so long without posting! The holidays have me so busy and with the extra time (I work for our local school district and right now is Winter Break) I have been busy working on Project Life.

I hope to get back into blogging more since I have so much I want to blog about. I have Project Life weeks to share, my Project Life station, my One Little Word for 2012 to share and my favorite layouts from this year. Plus, I will posting a HUGE post that is part of Ashley Sisk’s Memories, Dreams and Reflections 2011. So much fun stuff right!!

I will come back to later to share my top ten layouts for the year! And I will talk about where my scrapbooking is at and where I plan to take it next year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

here are a few photos from our Christmas!

IMG_1685IMG_1754

IMG_1815IMG_1855IMG_1866

 

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...