Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Hi! how is your Sunday so far? Mine is off to a good start considering hubby’s days off start today. But, there is still the dreaded housework to be done.
I wanted to share my takes on this Scavenger Hunt items.
Blog- Scavenger Hunt


1.  Mainly One Color
Painting with my son the other night. He took all the fall-ish colors and swirled them together. 

IMG_8795

2.  Around the Home
My fall/harvest decorated mantle. 

fireplace

3. Reflection
This morning I woke up to beautiful rain, but quickly realized all my son’s toys were out in the rain. So, as I picked them up I decided to snap some pictures. These are leaves on his skateboard and you can see the reflection of the tree in the water. (After reading a few photography articles through Pinterest I was 'brave’ and used my camera on Macro setting! I never knew how, but I really want to try something other than Auto.)

IMG_9019

4.  Writing
I am hoping to get started on some writing in Project Life during my hubby’s days off. 

IMG_9047

5.  Water
Water drops on my son’s rake. Love the rain!
IMG_9026
Thanks for stopping by! have a wonderful Sunday!

SABRINA

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I love your reflection photo. It's great that the living trees are in focus in the reflection of the puddle while the dead, fallen leaves aren't the main focus.

Ida said...

Nice series.
Wonderful Reflection photo and your water photo could have doubled up with the Reflection photo because it too has reflections.
I admire your "Writing" photo because anyone who scrapbooks is dedicated.
Your Mainly one color is a lot of fun and I love your Around the Home-Such cute decor.

Gina Kleinworth said...

You just reminded me that I need to start on getting my own project life put together! :) Have a great few days off with your hubs!

Anonymous said...

Love your writing photo....looks like a great memory book.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job on spotting that reflection - love it.

Ms. Becky said...

your photos are all so warm...I love that. and they tell a story, another thing I love about photos. I think my fave is the reflection photo, great notice! happy week to you Sabrina.

Stasha said...

Your sets are always so happy, just like your blog. Love the mantle decorations!!

Unknown said...

there is great subtleness in the reflection shot. i also like the first shot of the spread out paint with a brush in the corner!

have a great week

cheers,
My Third Eye

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...