Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scrapbook News and Review

Hello!! Just a quick post to say the EK HALLOWEEN projects have been posted on SCRAPBOOK NEWS AND REVIEW!!!! So exciting!

This was my first event and I was a little nervous since I didn’t know if I had enough pictures to make several projects, but, thankfully, I have awesome friends who gave me pictures to scrap!! Smile

And let me tell you the versatility of EK products is endless! There are so many different options on what to create!! And little scrapbooker me did a CANVAS! Gasp! I never doing anything altered or mixed media so I was pretty proud of myself!

These were the fellow ladies who rocked the EK products:

Heidi Myers

Kate Koch

Kristin Wilson

Maureen Esquillo-Kao

Sabrina Poole (ME!)

Scarlett Salamone

 

So go check out all the awesome inspiration!!

Have a good night!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...