Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Good afternoon!! I am currently rocking out to my QuickMix Pandora station, working on some Shutterfly books and adding some more pictures to Project Life 2010!! WHEW! I am know it’s a lot to accomplish and take on, but I work a full week now so I have to make the best of my nap time break. I just have to see if hubby can me extra time tonight Smile I’ll just promise him a nice backrub. lol. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!
Blog- Scavenger Hunt

1. Abstract

shape in clouds

Don’t you see a sword fish skeleton?? I looked up in the sky and saw this lone cloud/fish.

2.  Round

IMG_5991

These are my FAVORITE!! And I, of course, found them on Pinterest! They are no bake energy bites. SO delicious! 

3.  Fire

IMG_7583
From my archives- a firework. 

4. Seeing Faces in Strange Faces

pumpkin barrel

Went to the pumpkin patch and I never expected to see a happy pumpkin face on the trash can!!

5. Stars

stars in sand
I had something pretty awesome planned, but alas it didn’t work. Sigh. I made these stars in the sand. I was trying to entice my son to come play by me.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP BY!!!!
have an awesome day

9 comments:

B E C K Y said...

you have a great set of shots, but my absolute fav is the abstract clouds. :)

4 Lettre Words said...

Great shots! I'm loving that pumpkin-can...and I will definitely check out the recipe.

Have a fantastic week, my friend!

Unknown said...

I really like those sandy stars : )
And your energy bites. YUM-O!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really cool fire shot!

Brooke said...

These are fantastic! Your faces shot is so cute and that fire one is so FUN. How perfect.

Kmcblackburn said...

Haha...I've never SEEN a "pumpkin can", how clever! I'm DEF gonna have to check out the recipe for those energy bites because I need me some ENERGY! Thanks!

Kathy

Sara said...

Great set, what a cool cloud shape! Love your fire shot too!

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping in to my blog and leaving a lovely message. Love your Scavenger Hunt pics, the cloud is funky!

Anonymous said...

I love them all. Especially your abstract and fire shots.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...