Monday, October 10, 2011

Nuts about Sketches Week 182

Good afternoon!! It is raining here and I love it!!
I wanted to share my take on the latest Nuts about Sketches sketch. It is probably one of my favorites ever! I did two takes this week and I have a third planned! 

Here is the sketch:
035-1

This first take I added another row of 2x2 photos and the second row of 2 1/4 by 2 1/4 photos I did two 3x3 instead. The photos are from our local festival celebrating the chickens running around. It’s a little silly, but everyone loves it! 

I used some old Cosmo Cricket papers and die cut some chickens from Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls. 

Family 2010- Chicken Festival

Some Close ups:

IMG_5905
IMG_5904
_____________________

The second take is from this past summer. We ‘big kid’ sat my cousin Trevor several times. On this day my hubby was home so we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese. We all had a blast! 

I used a mix of October Afternoon Road Map and Basic Grey Wander. I also die cut three trucks using Cricut Boys will Boys. I punched out 1 inch black circles and added brads. I loved being able to add the trucks and it was because my cousin favorite game involves monster trucks. I then added in a variety of buttons. 

Family 2011- Trevor summer fun

Some close ups:
IMG_5910IMG_5911IMG_5912

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a good day!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and always loveeeeee the colors you use! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...