Sunday, August 14, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts featuring ECHO PARK

I wanted to share several two pagers I was able to quickly put together with the help of TWO of my FAVORITES in scrapbooking. First, is Sketches for Scrapbooking with Allison Davis and the second is my ECHO PARK. I just love their papers and the versatility is endless!! 

The first layout features my adorable son 1yr ago with his FIRST Jamba Juice. I used the Playground Collection and both Basic Collections. I also die cut some drink cuts and punched flowers using some white core Bazzill pp from Michael’s. 

Blake 2nd- Jamba Juice

Some close ups:

IMG_0594IMG_0595
______________________________________

This second layout uses a sketch from Sketch Support and the changes to this sketch were ‘scraplifted’ from Allison Davis. The papers are Echo Park Little Boy (except the green dot paper). I also used a mix of buttons from Basic Grey, Little Red Cottage and Boxer. 

Blake 2nd- ball pit

Some close ups:
IMG_0582IMG_0583
______________________________________

This last one has pictures of my son and I enjoying some fun with shaving cream fun. At first my little man was pretty hesitant, but then he started to enjoying it!!!
The papers are from Echo Park (except the orange). I punched out some circles and then punched out the middle to add a water splat. 

Family 2011- Shaving Cream Fun

Some close ups: 

IMG_0588IMG_0589IMG_0590 

so thank you Sketches for Scrapbooking and Echo Park for making scrapbook that much easier for this one busy mom!! 

thanks for stopping by and reading!! I appreciate it!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo fun!! You should share these on Echo Park's Facebook page!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...