Good afternoon!! I am just enjoying nap time lounging around. I am trying to work on Digital Project Life for my son’s 3rd year book, but I am not having much luck. Oh well, I will keep working on it!
1. Sunday ---> Spent a crazy, wild hectic morning with Captain and Mr. E. His parents wanted a date day so I said of course. The boys favorite activity was jumping, playing and being boys on the couch cushions.
2. Monday ---> Playing in the backyard in the evening and picking the first grapes. (we didn’t go a very good job watering so there is hardly any on the vines )
3. Tuesday ---> the guys playing in the sandbox.
4. Wednesday ---> My mother-in-law took this picture of my son and I having lunch together.
5. Thursday ---> We always wait for Daddy on his work days so this day was no exception. We came out a little earlier so we played a game where we pushed the mower up and down the driveway. And we started with some snuggles.
6. Friday ---> Playgroup at a local park called Rooster Park because of the chickens roaming free. One of Captain’s favorite things was balancing along the park edges.
7. Saturday ---> After little man woke up from nap we tried several activities to keep him entertained. Well, his favorite was these fun beads from the Dollar Tree. He loves them!
thanks for stopping by!! I love all the comments and can’t wait to check out everyone’s else weeks!