Hello! I hope everyone had a great Saturday!! I got to have two hours to myself to SHOP!! I had babysat my friend’s son so she ‘owed’ me some hours. I would have been out longer, but Mr. Smarty Pants said a naughty word (d@mn it) so I came right over to discipline him (this involved a very serious conversation and a time out at home ). The joys of parenthood lol.
I am posting to share my photos from this week Scavenger Hunt:
1. Geometry ---> When I saw this climbing *thing* I immediately thought of parallel and perpendicular lines and all the angles this *thing* makes. Plus, there is the awesome shadow I captured.
2. Brushstrokes ---> This may be a stretch, but on an evening walk the sky was filled with purple and pink clouds. They are so pretty and one of my favorite things to photograph is clouds. These clouds looked like they had been ‘painted’ on.
3. Hanging by a Thread ---> When Joann’s had a super good deal on We R Memory Keepers floss and sewing mat I decided to jump on the band wagon. I love to sew, but I stink horribly at getting the needle through the thread. I am literally hanging on by a thread in terms of patience and giving up lol.
4. Collage ---> I couldn’t go one week without showing my cutie. This collage is from SWIM FINALE that we had on Thursday. He is officially DONE with swimming and his ‘report card’ says he definitely ready for Guppies (the level after Frogs where there is no mommy with the kid sigh tear) I added saturation in Picasa to each of the photos since its summer and its my favorite.
5. On the Dotted Line ---> This may be a stretch, but I saw these bike tracks and saw lines and I think it might fit
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!