Hello!! Boy sometimes the IPhone is my lifesaver! With my son not being interested in toys its wonderful to have educational apps that he plays with. That is why I am able to blog right now.
I will be linking up here:
3. Sunday –> Wanted to finish up my Scavenger Hunt photos so I took my son outside with the trampoline and let go crazy with the hose. Lots of cute pictures!
4. Monday –> Fourth of July. I wish we could have done more- gone to a parade, made decorations or just celebrated more. The day was lazy and slow until about 6 when family came over.
I kept playing with the shutter priority to get some decent photos of fireworks. SO you PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERTS HOW DID I DO?? thank you for any input
5. Tuesday –> Daddy and Captain enjoyed the last of the poppers together.
There were so many photos from today. My favorites are these silly ones of my son and I. He had gotten me with the hose so I was soaked. And I looked like a mess in general. But, we loved making silly faces!!
6. Wednesday –> Much more successful swim at the local Rec Center. My son was jumping in the water and having the best time!!
7. Thursday –> Pay day!! We got to go out to eat at our favorite place Dos Coyotes. This is my son and Oma having a conversation about waiting for Daddy.
8. Friday –> Just a plain day here. We gave Elmo 123 pushes in the buggy.
9. Saturday –> A fun filled morning with family. First, cousin T-Bone came over…
Then we headed over to Uncle Brent’s for some quick swimming. The 3 boys had a blast!!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!! (and now by this time- 1hr has passed- my Iphone has long since died, I have done dishes, made our easy dinner (we are ‘cheating’ tonight since Daddy is at work and having organic pizza rolls and microwave veggie rice) and my son has needed assistance with several life-threatening events such as fallen clothes and a missing dvd. This is JUST in CASE you wanted to know )