Thursday, May 19, 2011

Scrap that Baby

Good afternoon!! I wanted to share with you the latest prompt from Scrap that Baby!! 

The prompt is BABY’S DAY OUT!! And the awesome prize up for grabs is from Tally Scrapper!

My layout is from a playgroup back in February at the zoo. All our ‘critters’ had such fun chasing each other, looking at the bear and listening to the noisy peacocks. 

I used a Sketch Support for my sketch and Queen and Company papers. Since there were a lot of photos I kept the embellishments simple with a few different shaped circles in various colors and patterns. 

Playgroup- 2-3 critters at the zoo


Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee all the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nati Tristan said...

This looks great sabrina! I hope you win! Good Luck!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Terrific LO with so many photos! Sounds like a fun day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...