Hello, back again!! It's SUNDAY so that means Scavenger Hunt Sunday!! I just LOVE this challenge and enjoy everyone's interpretations of the prompts!
I will be linking up here:
1. Architecture-- One of the many reasons I love living in small towns in seeing the interesting buildings in the down town.
2. Rimmed with Light --- I am not sure if I did this prompt correctly, but I just love looking up in our backyard to see the grape vines growing and all the sun peeking through. As the summer goes on the vines become thick with grapes and close up all the sun peeking through.
3. Toes --- My sweet son's toes as he stood at his water table playing with his new sand in it. I just love these toes!! (and i got under the table to capture this picture).
4. This is my Favorite --- Having nap time so I can scrap my heart away. I took a picture from the floor because, to save time, I just discard the scraps on the floor and pick them up when I am done. This time to myself is the perfect and wonderful way to refresh and recharge my batteries for the second half of our day together. :)
5. Shade--- On a cloudy day it means no outside time and craziness inside. Well, when the sun came picking through I literally grabbed little man and RAN outside! This is a picture of the sun shining through!
thanks for stopping by!!